Your contract is your protection from unfair treatment. Our contract establishes rights, wages and benefits that cannot be changed by management without negotiating with us and our elected union representatives.
File a Grievance
You have the opportunity to help make life on the job better for yourself and your co-workers. There are two basic types of grievances: discipline grievances and all other grievances with no discipline imposed.
Exclusive money-saving discounts and programs for members of CWA Local 1032
Forms and Resources
If you’re represented by CWA Local 1032, you have rights guaranteed under a collective bargaining agreement, as well as certain rights under Federal Labor Laws. The following forms are available to you to exercise your rights.
The National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) gives employees the right to assistance from Union representation during investigatory interviews. An investigatory occurs when management questions an employee to obtain information and the employee has a reasonable belief that discipline or other adverse consequences may result from what they say.
CWA LOCAL 1032 UPDATES:
- Aflac for CWA Local 1032 MembersAflac open enrollment is April 3rd – 14th, 2023. Get help with expenses health insurance doesn’t cover. Aflac pays cash directly to you to help with out-of-pocket medical and everyday living expenses. Are you prepared for an unexpected or extended…
- DOT Membership MeetingsCWA Local 1032 Members who work at the Department of Transportation will have Membership Meetings on the following dates: January 25 February 22 March 22 April 26 May 24 June 28 July 26 August 23 October 25 All meetings start…
- DCA Membership MeetingsCWA Local 1032 Members who work at the Department of Community Affairs will have a Membership Meeting on the following dates: January 18 March 15 May 17 July 19 October 18 All meetings start at 6PM; you must register with…
- Apply for the Beirne Foundation Scholarship for 2023-2024The CWA Joe Beirne Foundation will award 16 partial college scholarships of $4,000 each for two years for the 2022-2023 academic year. CWA members, their spouses, children, and grandchildren are eligible for the scholarships, including the dependents of retired, laid-off,…
Read More Apply for the Beirne Foundation Scholarship for 2023-2024
- Get the facts about the Freedom FoundationThe ‘Freedom’ Foundation is trying to get state employees’ personal contact information. Why do they want to contact you about your Union membership? It’s simple. We stand in the way. Our union protects public employees and the public good. As long as…
Click here for the – CWA NATIONAL NEWS:
Click here for the – AFLAC & Mass Mutual Open Enrollment starts on April 3 and runs through April 14. You may register effective March 27 by scanning the QR code