Your contract is your protection from unfair treatment. Our contract establishes rights, wages and benefits that cannot be changed by management without negotiating with us and our elected union representatives.
File a Grievance
You have the opportunity to help make life on the job better for yourself and your co-workers. There are two basic types of grievances: discipline grievances and all other grievances with no discipline imposed.
Exclusive money-saving discounts and programs for members of CWA Local 1032
Forms and Resources
If you’re represented by CWA Local 1032, you have rights guaranteed under a collective bargaining agreement, as well as certain rights under Federal Labor Laws. The following forms are available to you to exercise your rights.
The National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) gives employees the right to assistance from Union representation during investigatory interviews. An investigatory occurs when management questions an employee to obtain information and the employee has a reasonable belief that discipline or other adverse consequences may result from what they say.
CWA LOCAL 1032 UPDATES:
- Your Retirement Security is at Stake in the PERS ElectionWhen you receive your PERS ballot, please consider voting to re-elect AFT Brother Carey Brown as a Board Trustee. The money you have invested in the Public Employees’ Retirement System will give you a comfortable lifestyle after you finish your…
- CWA Elected Leaders Voted Unanimously to Re-elect Governor Phil Murphy and Lieutenant Governor Sheila OliverA Message to CWA Members from CWA’s NJ Elected Leaders: On March 3rd, 2021, CWA’s New Jersey elected leaders met with Governor Murphy to review his record and determine our endorsement for his re-election.At the beginning of the meeting, Vice…
- Health & Safety Survey CWA Local 1032This survey is for the membership of CWA to help identify concerns related to health and safety on the job as well as work-related symptoms, injuries, illnesses, and stresses. If you have an emergency health and safety concern please contact…
- Health and Safety Committee TrainingCWA Local 1032 Health and Safety Committee will participate in a virtual training via Zoom on February 10, 2021 from 12pm – 4pm. Registration required. This is an interactive training, participants are required to be able to access Zoom using…
- What You Need to Know About the COVID-19 VaccinesR-Health is hosting a virtual event on important information about the COVID-19 vaccines for NJ SHBP / SEHBP members and we would like your help sharing this information with your members. R-Health Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Randy Robinson, R-Health Yardley…
CWA NATIONAL NEWS:
- With Biden’s Infrastructure Bill Promising Nationwide Broadband Access and Good Jobs, Communications Workers of America Launches Multi-State Effort to Regulate Broadband, Close Digital DivideMonday, April 12, 2021Washington, D.C. – Today, the Communications Workers of America (CWA) launched an ambitious multi-state effort to pass state legislation that would establish public utility commission oversight of […]
- Although current federal law requires companies to bargain in good faith with the union chosen by their employees, CWA members know all too well the tactics employers use to drag […]
- More workers than ever have been reaching out to CWA for help organizing a union at their workplaces. One of the first things they learn is that the process is […]
- California Institute of the Arts Faculty Technical Support staff at the California Institute of the Arts voted overwhelmingly to join CWA Local 9003. These new members faced many challenges in […]
- As vaccine availability increases across the country, thousands of CWA members and retirees are getting vaccinated, including CWA President Chris Shelton. Check out the video to find out why President Shelton chose […]