Your contract is your protection from unfair treatment. Our contract establishes rights, wages and benefits that cannot be changed by management without negotiating with us and our elected union representatives.
File a Grievance
You have the opportunity to help make life on the job better for yourself and your co-workers. There are two basic types of grievances: discipline grievances and all other grievances with no discipline imposed.
Exclusive money-saving discounts and programs for members of CWA Local 1032
Forms and Resources
If you’re represented by CWA Local 1032, you have rights guaranteed under a collective bargaining agreement, as well as certain rights under Federal Labor Laws. The following forms are available to you to exercise your rights.
The National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) gives employees the right to assistance from Union representation during investigatory interviews. An investigatory occurs when management questions an employee to obtain information and the employee has a reasonable belief that discipline or other adverse consequences may result from what they say.
CWA LOCAL 1032 UPDATES:
- Let’s get out the vote!Join Gov. Phil Murphy as we kick off early voting in NJ on Saturday, October 23 at 12:00 pm at 561 US-1 S, Edison, NJ 08817 Let’s get out the vote!
- Healthcare Heroes Strike over Worker Safety and Quality of CareLast Friday, nearly 2,000 healthcare workers at Catholic Health System’s Mercy Hospital in Buffalo, N.Y., members of CWA Local 1133, went on strike after the hospital system failed to reach a fair agreement on a new contract. Issues on the table include…
- Douglas Dillion Member of CWA Local 1032 Running for Assembly in LD7A retired CWA member, Douglas (Doug) Dillion worked in the Department of Transportation for 33 years, including 12 years as a Shop Steward, beginning as an electrical mechanic and progressing to principal traffic engineer. A BCC graduate, Doug has also…
- Volunteer Labor WalksCWA Local 1032 is seeking volunteers for Labor Walks starting Saturday, September 25, 2021, and every Saturday through Election Day. If you would like to volunteer at one of the sites listed, please contact us and state where you would…
- Update on Discussions with the State of NJ on Office Return – State WorkersDear CWA Member, We are writing to update you on the progress of our discussions with the State regarding return to offices. Like many of you, we have been very concerned watching the number of Covid cases increase in New…
CWA NATIONAL NEWS:
- National Audubon Society Last Thursday, workers at the National Audubon Society in 11 regions across the country each filed for a separate National Labor Relations Board election, representing the latest […]
- On Monday, CWA President Chris Shelton addressed the delegates to the 78th CWA Convention, held virtually for the first time ever in order to prioritize the health and safety of […]
- Delegates to the 78th CWA Convention adopted the Support Members and Rebuild Together (SMART) resolution that will allow for a portion of the existing Strategic Industry Funds to be allocated […]
- In her address to the 78th CWA Convention, Secretary Treasurer Sara Steffens told delegates that “there is no magic route to recovery. The way forward is the same it always […]
- Last week, in a win for the striking healthcare workers at Catholic Health System’s Mercy Hospital in Buffalo, N.Y., New York State Attorney General Letitia James issued a Cease and […]