Your contract is your protection from unfair treatment. Our contract establishes rights, wages and benefits that cannot be changed by management without negotiating with us and our elected union representatives.
File a Grievance
You have the opportunity to help make life on the job better for yourself and your co-workers. There are two basic types of grievances: discipline grievances and all other grievances with no discipline imposed.
Exclusive money-saving discounts and programs for members of CWA Local 1032
Forms and Resources
If you’re represented by CWA Local 1032, you have rights guaranteed under a collective bargaining agreement, as well as certain rights under Federal Labor Laws. The following forms are available to you to exercise your rights.
The National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) gives employees the right to assistance from Union representation during investigatory interviews. An investigatory occurs when management questions an employee to obtain information and the employee has a reasonable belief that discipline or other adverse consequences may result from what they say.
CWA LOCAL 1032 UPDATES:
- NJ State Worker Executive Branch Bargaining SurveyOur current contract expires on June 30, 2023. We are starting bargaining early because we have many important issues to address. This survey is a part of our campaign to listen to members and build power because bargaining is about…
- DOT Engineering Exam ScheduleMembers who are interested in taking the Engineering Exam for NJ Dept. of Transportation please note the upcoming scheduled dates:
- DOT Membership MeetingsCWA Local 1032 Members who work at the Department of Transportation will have a Membership Meeting every 4th Wednesday of every month at 6:00 PM via zoom. July 27, 2022 All members wishing to participate must register. A Zoom invitation…
- DCA Membership MeetingsCWA Local 1032 Members who work at the Department of Community Affairs will have a Membership Meeting every 3rd Wednesday of every other month at 6:00 PM via zoom. All members wishing to participate must register. A Zoom invitation will…
- Aflac for CWA Local 1032 MembersAflac open enrollment is March 1 – 22, 2022. Get help with expenses health insurance doesn’t cover. Aflac pays cash directly to you to help with out-of-pocket medical and everyday living expenses. Are you prepared for an unexpected or extended…