Your contract is your protection from unfair treatment. Our contract establishes rights, wages and benefits that cannot be changed by management without negotiating with us and our elected union representatives.
File a Grievance
You have the opportunity to help make life on the job better for yourself and your co-workers. There are two basic types of grievances: discipline grievances and all other grievances with no discipline imposed.
Exclusive money-saving discounts and programs for members of CWA Local 1032
Forms and Resources
If you’re represented by CWA Local 1032, you have rights guaranteed under a collective bargaining agreement, as well as certain rights under Federal Labor Laws. The following forms are available to you to exercise your rights.
The National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) gives employees the right to assistance from Union representation during investigatory interviews. An investigatory occurs when management questions an employee to obtain information and the employee has a reasonable belief that discipline or other adverse consequences may result from what they say.
CWA LOCAL 1032 UPDATES:
- DOT Engineering Exam ScheduleMembers who are interested in taking the Engineering Exam for NJ Dept. of Transportation please note the upcoming scheduled dates:
- DOT Membership MeetingsCWA Local 1032 Members who work at the Department of Transportation will have a Membership Meeting every 4th Wednesday of every month at 6:00 PM via zoom. July 27, 2022 All members wishing to participate must register. A Zoom invitation…
- DCA Membership MeetingsCWA Local 1032 Members who work at the Department of Community Affairs will have a Membership Meeting every 3rd Wednesday of every other month at 6:00 PM via zoom. July 20, 2022September 21, 2022November 16, 2022 All members wishing to…
- Aflac for CWA Local 1032 MembersAflac open enrollment is March 1 – 22, 2022. Get help with expenses health insurance doesn’t cover. Aflac pays cash directly to you to help with out-of-pocket medical and everyday living expenses. Are you prepared for an unexpected or extended…
- COVID-19 Tests through OptumRx StoreMembers of the State/School Employees Health Benefit Plans can now order up to eight COVID 19 home tests a month through the OptumRx on-line store. While the price of the tests will be zero to members, depending on the cost…
CWA NATIONAL NEWS:
- Maximus On Friday, over 40 workers from Maximus, the nation’s largest federal call center contractor, marched to the company's brand new, state-of-the-art headquarters in Tysons, Va., to deliver a petition with […]
- Frontier CWA District 4 members reached a tentative agreement yesterday for the Frontier North contract, which covers close to 600 workers over 12 locals in Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, and […]
- Fighting for Good Airport Jobs Last Thursday, Senator Edward Markey (D-Mass.) and Representative Chuy Garcia (D-Ill.) introduced new worker-backed legislation to establish national wage and benefits levels for all airport […]
- On Sunday, CWA premiered our annual Juneteenth Celebration on Facebook. This year’s event, “Stronger Together: Uplifting the Black Family,” featured union leaders, organizers, and activists at the forefront of transformational […]
- CWA President Chris Shelton Encourages All CWAers to Get Involved in the Fight to Ensure Broadband Funding Supports Jobs for CWA MembersCWA leaders from across the country joined President Chris Shelton and CWA’s Broadband Brigade members for a virtual meeting earlier this month to learn more about how to get involved […]