If you have a healthcare question or assistance with your benefits, please reach out to your Staff Representative, and they will get you in contact with the CWA Local 1032 Healthcare Ombudsperson.
State Health Benefit Plan
Prescription Drug Plan
Wellness Programs and Resources
Direct Primary Care
Membership to Direct Primary Care Doctor’s Office Included in NJ SHBP Benefits at no additional cost.
The New Jersey State Health Benefits Program (SHBP) and School Employees’ Health Benefits Program (SEHBP) offer employees and their covered dependents the opportunity to join a Direct Primary Care doctor’s office at no additional cost. Simply choose a Direct Primary Care doctor from Paladina Health, R-Health, or Sanitas Medical Centers and get unlimited access to personalized care with no copays, when and where it’s convenient for you.
Paladina Health has joined together with Activate Healthcare and Healthstat to create Everside Health. Learn more at eversidehealth.com
Sanitas Medical Center
Sanitas Medical Center Member Services website
Telephone: (866) 645-5997
NJ WELL – Earn $350
Your well-being matters. NJ Well provides inclusive and holistic experiences to meet members’ needs through activities and educational programming to support healthy lifestyles. Obtain 800 points and earn a reward.
A fast, easy, and smart way to find and book healthcare.
Horizon Health Guides
You’ll get the most from your benefits because your Horizon Health Guide knows your benefits inside and out — and they want to get to know you too!
Earn a $20 monthly reward!
Conquer back or joint pain
Other Horizon Health Programs
Healthcare in Retirement
CWA Local 1032 Healthcare News
- COVID-19 Tests through OptumRx StoreMembers of the State/School Employees Health Benefit Plans can now order up to eight COVID 19 home tests a month through the OptumRx on-line store. While the price of the tests will be zero to members, depending on the cost…
- What You Need to Know About the COVID-19 VaccinesR-Health is hosting a virtual event on important information about the COVID-19 vaccines for NJ SHBP / SEHBP members and we would like your help sharing this information with your members. R-Health Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Randy Robinson, R-Health Yardley…
- Local Government State Health Benefits Program switches to all-electronic system effective June 1, 2021The New Jersey Division of Pensions and Benefits will switch to an all-electronic system called Benefitsolver for Local Government and Local Education employees enrolled in the NJ State Health Benefits Program effective June 1, 2021. Benefitsolver is a website designed…
- State Health Benefits ProgramActive Group Eligibility: Eligibility for Active Group coverage is determined by the State Health Benefits Program (SHBP). All applications to enroll, change coverage, terminate, etc. must go through your employer. Full-time Employees State Employees — To be eligible, you must be…
- Get Your Flu ShotOptumRX contracts with a variety of national pharmacy chains to provide members with easy access to flu shots. Plus members get the highest level of benefit coverage ($0 copay for SHPB members) for flu shots obtained from contracted pharmacies that…