You have the opportunity to help make life on the job better for yourself and your co-workers.

Grievance is a dispute between a union member or the union and management over a workplace situation, potential or actual health hazard, or alleged contract violation that is adjudicated through a procedure established in the Contract.

It is important for you to be familiar with the grievance procedure which has been negotiated by CWA in your Contract.

There are two basic types of grievances: Discipline Grievances and All Other Grievances with no discipline imposed.

To file a grievance use the Grievance Procedure Form [PDF]

Local Government and Private Sector workplaces Contact Us to file a grievance.