Your contract is your protection from unfair treatment. Our contract establishes rights, wages and benefits that cannot be changed by management without negotiating with us and our elected union representatives.
File a Grievance
You have the opportunity to help make life on the job better for yourself and your co-workers. There are two basic types of grievances: discipline grievances and all other grievances with no discipline imposed.
Exclusive money-saving discounts and programs for members of CWA Local 1032
Forms and Resources
If you’re represented by CWA Local 1032, you have rights guaranteed under a collective bargaining agreement, as well as certain rights under Federal Labor Laws. The following forms are available to you to exercise your rights.
The National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) gives employees the right to assistance from Union representation during investigatory interviews. An investigatory occurs when management questions an employee to obtain information and the employee has a reasonable belief that discipline or other adverse consequences may result from what they say.
CWA LOCAL 1032 UPDATES:
- Your Retirement Security is at Stake in the PERS ElectionWhen you receive your PERS ballot, please consider voting to re-elect AFT Brother Carey Brown as a Board Trustee. The money you have invested in the Public Employees’ Retirement System will give you a comfortable lifestyle after you finish your…
- CWA Elected Leaders Voted Unanimously to Re-elect Governor Phil Murphy and Lieutenant Governor Sheila OliverA Message to CWA Members from CWA’s NJ Elected Leaders: On March 3rd, 2021, CWA’s New Jersey elected leaders met with Governor Murphy to review his record and determine our endorsement for his re-election.At the beginning of the meeting, Vice…
- Health & Safety Survey CWA Local 1032This survey is for the membership of CWA to help identify concerns related to health and safety on the job as well as work-related symptoms, injuries, illnesses, and stresses. If you have an emergency health and safety concern please contact…
- What You Need to Know About the COVID-19 VaccinesR-Health is hosting a virtual event on important information about the COVID-19 vaccines for NJ SHBP / SEHBP members and we would like your help sharing this information with your members. R-Health Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Randy Robinson, R-Health Yardley…
- Local Government State Health Benefits Program switches to all-electronic system effective June 1, 2021The New Jersey Division of Pensions and Benefits will switch to an all-electronic system called Benefitsolver for Local Government and Local Education employees enrolled in the NJ State Health Benefits Program effective June 1, 2021. Benefitsolver is a website designed…
CWA NATIONAL NEWS:
- At a Defend Democracy Town Hall hosted by Our Revolution, CWA President Chris Shelton called on CWA members and allies to hit the streets to "bust the filibuster." "Every other […]
- CWA technicians from all over the country joined a training last month to learn how to engage their local governments to advocate for transparency and accountability in their local permitting […]
- Big Sky and Breckenridge Ski Patrollers More than 200 ski patrollers at Big Sky (Mont.) and Breckenridge (Col.) voted for representation with CWA Local 7781/United Professional Ski Patrols of America. […]
- Throughout the pandemic, CWA members who work in telecommunications have been keeping our country's broadband networks up and running. We have depended on these networks for work, school, healthcare, and […]
- At a rally in front of Mark Warner's house in Alexandria, Va., CWA Secretary-Treasurer Sara Steffens called on Warner to support the PRO Act. Steffens was also featured on a […]