Your contract is your protection from unfair treatment. Our contract establishes rights, wages and benefits that cannot be changed by management without negotiating with us and our elected union representatives.
File a Grievance
You have the opportunity to help make life on the job better for yourself and your co-workers. There are two basic types of grievances: discipline grievances and all other grievances with no discipline imposed.
Exclusive money-saving discounts and programs for members of CWA Local 1032
Forms and Resources
If you’re represented by CWA Local 1032, you have rights guaranteed under a collective bargaining agreement, as well as certain rights under Federal Labor Laws. The following forms are available to you to exercise your rights.
The National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) gives employees the right to assistance from Union representation during investigatory interviews. An investigatory occurs when management questions an employee to obtain information and the employee has a reasonable belief that discipline or other adverse consequences may result from what they say.
CWA LOCAL 1032 UPDATES:
- Action Alert! Urge Assembly committee to support Responsible Collective Negotiations ActThe Responsible Collective Negotiations Act – S-3810/A5862 – has been posted for consideration today in the Assembly Budget Committee, and Assembly members need to know we support it. The first thing you can do is register online and tell the…
- Your Retirement Security is at Stake in the PERS ElectionWhen you receive your PERS ballot, please consider voting to re-elect AFT Brother Carey Brown as a Board Trustee. The money you have invested in the Public Employees’ Retirement System will give you a comfortable lifestyle after you finish your…
- CWA Elected Leaders Voted Unanimously to Re-elect Governor Phil Murphy and Lieutenant Governor Sheila OliverA Message to CWA Members from CWA’s NJ Elected Leaders: On March 3rd, 2021, CWA’s New Jersey elected leaders met with Governor Murphy to review his record and determine our endorsement for his re-election.At the beginning of the meeting, Vice…
- Health & Safety Survey CWA Local 1032This survey is for the membership of CWA to help identify concerns related to health and safety on the job as well as work-related symptoms, injuries, illnesses, and stresses. If you have an emergency health and safety concern please contact…
- What You Need to Know About the COVID-19 VaccinesR-Health is hosting a virtual event on important information about the COVID-19 vaccines for NJ SHBP / SEHBP members and we would like your help sharing this information with your members. R-Health Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Randy Robinson, R-Health Yardley…
CWA NATIONAL NEWS:
- CWA members have been rallying outside Senators’ offices, signing postcards and participating in phone banks to build support for the PRO Act, historic legislation that would put power in the […]
- U.S. Call Center Worker and Consumer Protection Act Members of Congress from both sides of the aisle reintroduced the U.S. Call Center Worker and Consumer Protection Act this week to […]
- Frontier Communications CWA members at Frontier Communications in West Virginia ratified a 2-year contract extension agreement with the company this week. The current contract would have expired on August 7, […]
- CWA members prevailed in a pair of National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) decisions this month. At NBC News, Digital Employees who are members of The NewsGuild of New York, TNG-CWA […]
- Forbes Members of the Forbes Union have voted overwhelmingly to form their union with the NewsGuild of New York (TNG-CWA Local 31003) in an election overseen by the National Labor […]